The PASCAL® Synthesis and TwinStar now feature a NEW* Slit Lamp.
- CB-8 binocular system with 8⁰ of convergence and sharp, homogenous LED illumination for comfortable viewing
- New micro-manipulator allows for accurate location of the aiming beam without movement of patient’s eye
- Power adjustment knob permits quick and precise adjustment of the laser treatment power
- Gooseneck fixation target adds flexibility to the managing of patient’s fixation during treatment
- New magnification configuration improves visibility of the treatment area. The 5x, 8x, 13x, 20x, and 32x magnification grouping allows for a wider and more precise view
PASCAL® Synthesis System
The PASCAL Synthesis is Topcon’s premier dual-port pattern scanning retinal laser system. Each system offers a wide array of features and benefits, with 532nm and 577nm wavelength versions available.
- Available in both 532nm and 577nm wavelengths
- Multi-spot titration patterns allow more efficient determination of energy delivery settings
- Intuitive touchscreen interface provides a wide variety of patterns and pattern variations
- Endpoint Management for less damaging retinal therapy**
- Pattern Scanning Laser Trabeculoplasty (PSLT) for the management of glaucoma
- Intuitive User Interface provides easy access to a wide variety of pattern variations
- Auto Advance feature delivers sequential patterns without taking eyes away from oculars
PASCAL® Synthesis TwinStar
With all the benefits of the Synthesis system, the Synthesis TwinStar incorporates two wavelengths, including a red wavelength for deeper penetration required by more challenging clinical cases.
- Includes both 577nm + 638nm wavelengths (yellow/red) in a single system
- Integrates seamlessly with Topcon SL-D4 slit lamp
- Red wavelength is ideal for providing deep, gentle penetration and effective treatment of choroidal vessels
ATE-S Integrated Table
- Designed for use with the PASCAL Synthesis and Synthesis Twinstar systems
- Seamlessly integrated laser and slit lamp
- Thoughtful cable management
- Wheelchair accessible
ATE-S table is manufactured by Ancar (Barcelona, Spain)
- Allows physicians to offer laser photocoagulation treatments to patients unable to sit at a slit lamp
- Provides increased access to the far periphery of the retina
- LIO is only available with Synthesis
Indications for Use
The PASCAL Synthesis Ophthalmic Scanning Laser System is intended for use in the treatment of ocular pathology in both the posterior and anterior segments. Intended for use in the posterior segment to perform retinal photocoagulation, panretinal photocoagulation, focal photocoagulation and grid photocoagulation for vascular and structural abnormalities of the retina and choroid including:
Proliferative and non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy, macular edema, age-related macular degeneration, choroidal neovascularization associated with wet age-related macular degeneration, lattice degeneration, retinal tears and detachments. Intended for use in the treatment of ocular pathology in the anterior segment including: iridotomy and trabeculoplasty.
Proliferative and non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy, macular edema, choroidal neovascularization associated with wet age-related macular degeneration, age-related macular degeneration, lattice degeneration, retinal tears and detachments. Intended for use in the treatment of ocular pathology in the anterior segment including: iridotomy and trabeculoplasty.
PASCAL® Synthesis TwinStar Ophthalmic Scanning Laser System is intended for use to perform single-spot photocoagulation in the posterior segment (retina, choroid) and in the anterior segment (iris, trabecular meshwork) as well as pattern-scanning photocoagulation in the non-macular retina of the eye. Single-spot delivery may be performed using a slit lamp biomicroscope. Pattern delivery may be performed using a slit lamp biomicroscope.
*New Slit Lamp SL-PA04 is available in PASCAL Synthesis 532nm, 577nm, and TwinStar.
**Treatment is less damaging based on set parameters of Endpoint Management.